• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nose down engine off

Odd occurrences. I have a 94 Ranger 4.0L auto. Twice now I have had to do a hard break and naturally the nose of the truck dipped. On one occasion the engine shut off but recranked on the first try. On the second occasion the engine hesitated like it was going to shut off. I have newish...
  2. 94 ford ranger zerk fittings

Hi! Does anyone happen to have a diagram should all the grease zerk fitting locations on a 1994 Ford Ranger? Thank you.
  3. Cruise Control 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0

I am troubleshooting a non-functioning cruise control on a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT 4.0. It is the older vacuum based system. I keep finding a cruise control relay listed among the parts websites. The relay is not in the fuse box or junction panel under the hood. Does anyone know it's location...
  4. Hazard lights not working after LED conversion

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger and I have converted the lights to LED. I replaced the flasher with an LED appropriate one. Turn signals work fine but flashers come on and stay lit but do not blink. Is there a separate flasher for the hazards and if so where is it located? Thank you in advance for...
  5. a4ld transmission extension housing bolt torque

I'm looking for the bolt torque specs for the a4ld transmission extension housing bolts.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad