• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wiring help needed.....Please.

I'm trying to wire a carbed chevy 350 motor to a 94 Ranger. I've already chopped into to the harness a bit with little to no sucess. I'm under the impression that this is not a terribly difficult job for someone with experience wiring ignitions, but this is my first swap. If anyone can...
  2. Chevy 350 Wiring?

I'm looking for some help wiring my rig. I've swapped a carburated Chevy 5.7L into my 94 3.0L Ranger. I've kept all of the wiring from both trucks. Before I take on the wiring myself I was hoping some of you guys could help me get started. I'm looking for ignition wiring diagrams and/or...
  3. 3.0L issues....Help!!!

Does anyone know what my problem is? I've got a 94 3.0L that runs smooth, BUT...... ...It's got milkshake in the rad, along with little black bits(Carbon???). ...I do an oil change every couple months because the oil gets washed down with something, (Coolant?) drasticly raising the oil level...
  4. 94 trans swap

I have a 94 Ranger XL, 3.0L, auto, extended cab, 4x4....And a 94 Mazda B3000, Manual, regular cab, 4x4. I want to swap the Mazda manual transmission and transfer case into the Ranger. 1...........Will I run into any electrical issues(Push button shift...)? 2...........Are both transfer cases...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad