• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted 1986 2.3L EEC (ecu, computer, whatever you wanna call it)

Ive got an 86 ranger with the fuel injected 2.3L 4 banger, fuel pump wont come on and the injectors wont fir so i need an EEC. Preferably in Canada, can pay with paypal. Thanks, Gordon
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1986 2.3L eec pinout? Still no fuel pump or injectors.

I searched and found an eec output for the 2.9... is it the same for the 2.3? If not does anyone have a pinout for this old beast? I opened the eec and replaced the capacitors (1 was leaking out the bottom) but i still have no fuel pump or injectors. Will start on ether and then die. Thx
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1986 Ranger 2.3L FI issues.. pls help

Hi everyone, i just purchased my first ever 1986 Ford Ranger. Has a FI 2.3L 4 banger with a 5spd manual trans. Took 2 days to figure out the PO's wiring mess but i have now got it to crank and start on carb cleaner. My main question is, the fuel pump relay connector is showing +12 volts on 3...
  4. body and frame compatability (ranger to mazda)

Hi everyone, I've got a multi part project im going to be starting soon but i couldnt find the appropriate category to post it in. I purchased a 1998 Mazda b4000 with a 4L v6 and auto 5 speed trans that is 2wd, a buddy rolled his 2009 ranger 4wd that also has a 4L engine and auto trans. Being...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad