• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My Ranger With Prostars

here my truck all clean and i added some weld prostars. 15x3.5 and 15x8s. Let Me know wat you think. [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  2. New Jeep

Here are some pics of my new Cherokee 4.0 5 speed manual It has a home made 4 inch lift. In these pics it has no sway bar or shocks. I ordered my shocks they will be here some time this week. The lights I added [/IMG] Just flexin in a ditch [/IMG] [/IMG] The tire dentin in the fender. Too...
  3. Best Clutch

What do you guys think the best clutch would be for the 4.0? I plan on building it to: 4.0 95tm heads (10:1), Comp 422 cam, Heddman headers, BBk 66mm Tb, And a hurst shifter for now? Any Ideas? I have heard of the centerforce dual friction, the hays clutch, and the ram clutch. Is there any more...
  4. New Toy

Look at my new toy I just got running. Its a 89 mustang lx used to a 4cylinder auto, Now its a E-camed, Cobra Headered, 302 with a t-5. Been working on it about 2 weeks. When I got it, it still had the 4 banger in it. I was going to fix it, but it had a cracked head and scored cylinder walls...
  5. Worth It?

I found a 85 Bronco 2 for $550 Its a 2.8 5speed manual transfer case manual hubs and it runs started right up. Do you think it is worth it?
  6. V8 T5 88 Ranger

How hard is it to swap a set of fox mustang pedals into a ranger To use a cable clutch? I know some one has done it. Or what would be the easyest way to operate the cluch cable or hydralic? Pics would be great. Thanks Jonathan

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad