• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Too lean Code Ugh

Ugh this truck is driving me nuts! Partly my fault says I open up the can of worms so to speak. So I seafoamed the motor through the throttle body. Now I got too lean bank 2 I believe, had both banks before I clear them, only one came back. Attaching some Live measurements Also some related...
  2. Rear wheel bearing? Brakes done

Hey Guys, Sorry if this post shouldn't go here, please move. So I finally did the brakes in the rear. Everything changed out, cylinders, drums, springs, shoes. Had a hell of a time putting one side back on, tried for hours, I figured it was we just didn't know what we were doing. Turns out the...
  3. Theft light & Key Fob?

Hey Guys, So I've only got one key & it's not even original. So I know that my truck shows the Theft light, does that mean that my truck would've originally gone with a key fob to disengage the alarm or whatever the theft does? My windows are manual & I'm assuming the doors are only manual...
  4. Stock springs, which letter do I have?

Hey Guys, So I've changed the front shocks with some Rancho Rs5000 shocks; but my be is still there. I'm guessing I need to replace springs? Seems to be very wobbly & nothing seems broken down there; also it can squeak pretty bad. The shocks helped the situation, but didn't fix. If it is the...
  5. Bleeder Screws?

Hey Guys, So I wanted to bleed the brakes today, because feels like maybe pedals are a little too mushy? Any how, This would be easy of course if this truck didn't have a nice smattering of rust underside. I was running my fingers around one of the rear screws and noticed that I shaved about...
  6. Another P0153 post

Hey Guys, Did a search, but couldn't find a specific answer to my dilemma. I've got the P0153 code & I would like to go ahead and change out the oxygen sensor asap. My gas mileage is atrocious! Like less than 12mpg [emoji15] I don't know if this code was hidden before I bought the car...
  7. Temperature sensor issue - help

Hey Guys, Had to replace the piece you see in the photo, can't recall the name, sorry. It was broken & leaking. Either way, attached to it was the temp sensor as well & that got broken upon removal. I bought a new piece from Ford direct. Everything installed, but temp gauge in the floor, no...
  8. Upper control arms - help

Hey guys, I went to mechanic to change out upper control arms today. Unfortunately couldn't because the bolts holding the arms are frozen in. The mechanic is taking about touching the bolts off. Is this reasonable? Next I am in need of the bolts to replace, to attach new control arms...
  9. NYC Newb Ranger owner

Hey all, 2nd used ranger for me. Previous one I had a whole back I got rid of in nice running condition with 298k miles. Just picked up this 2000 with 165k on the odometer. It is a 3.0L Flex also. Never had a flex fuel vehicle, seems cool because looks like average price for flex is about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad