• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 Ranger Supercab, for parts. Located in Daphne, Alabama

I almost forgot. I also have an aluminum diamond-plate toolbox for this truck. It's in great condition, just a few very minor bumps and scrapes. I just replaced the lift struts for the lid, and the locks work, I have keys for them. $150 OBO for the toolbox.
  2. 1999 Ranger Supercab, for parts. Located in Daphne, Alabama

Hello everyone. I'm selling my 1999 Ranger Supercab, 3.0 Automatic 2wd for parts. It came out second best in a wreck, heavy front end damage as you can see. :( It runs great, I drove it onto the rollback truck, and the engine appears to be undamaged. The interior is in great shape (except...
  3. 99 Ranger, need a front bumper. Will this work??

Greetings everyone. I'm in the process of repairing the front end damage on my "Free Truck" project. It's a 99 Ranger Super Cab 2wd that was given to me absolutely free. Very little mechanically wrong with it but it was in a collision that beat the front end up pretty good. I've...
  4. First ranger project and I have questions.....

Hello all!! I was recently presented with a 100% free, zero-dollar, 1999 Ranger. I wasn't really looking for one, but this one found me. It is a 2WD, Extended Cab XLT in Red. It has just under 94K miles on the clock and the 3.0 ("V" code) with an automatic transmission. I have no service...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad