• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ford 8.8 traclok

Thanks for writing back, the spider gears are what's missing ,the side gears that the axles slide into are still in it. Pinion gears ( spider gears ) is what Caterpillar always referred to them as when I worked for them. The cross shaft is 3/4 diameter does that sound correct?
  2. Ford 8.8 traclok

Afternoon all , I'm new at this so please bare with me, I have been given a 28 spline 8.8 traclok but it is missing the pinion gears and cross shaft. I want to ask the ones who are really good with these units if the pinion gears and cross shaft from an open unit is the same as the traclok...
  3. 2.3 misses will not rev up

hi everyone bear with me im new at this, have a 94 ranger that ate timing belt cranksensor and crank hub. replaced all pieces ,engine ran great for about a month, parked it for a couple days started it up, engine ran rough and will mot rev up. now when i replaced the crank sensor i got two that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad