• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New shoks for 3" lift

Axles are about the same angle as before except angled down towards the out board end.
  2. New shoks for 3" lift

Axles are about the same angle as before except angled down towards the out board end.
  3. New shoks for 3" lift

Now you have me thinking I did something wrong. This is my first foray in to torsion bars. I raised the front of the truck, loosened the shocks and the sway bar. Next I removed the skid plates for the torsion keys and screws. measured the protruding length of the torsion key screws and made a...
  4. New shoks for 3" lift

Forgot to ask how much did you raise your front end?
  5. New shoks for 3" lift

How did you raise the front of your truck? did you crank the torsion bar screws or did you replace the keys?
  6. New shoks for 3" lift

If I forced the lower control arm down, what do you thing happened to the relationship of the lower control arm where the shock mouts at it lower end and the frame where the shock mounts at its upper end? I get what you are saying but the shocks no longer fit. If I force them together I can feel...
  7. tpms tire sensors 2008 ford ranger

No safety inspection where I live. Ive been thinking about two sets of tires and wheels. One set for comuting and tame off road. Another for off road and woods and streams. I dont want to go rock crawling. Would be nice to not need to worry about TPMS light when swithching out. I know how to run...
  8. New shoks for 3" lift

Newish to the site anf orum so dont know if this has been coverd before, I expect it has but I cant find it. I lifted my 08 4x4 Ranger 3.0 auto standard cab short bed. I couldnt get my front shocks to bolt back on. They are too short. This is my daily driver and dont want to spend too much...
  9. 2007 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 front end loud roaring noise

Changed my 4x4 hubs 3 weeks ago. Took about an hour. I used grease on the splines, Loctite on the axle nut and tourqued them. I had what sounded like an old school speedometer cable noise that I couldnt find, it did this for 30k miles or so. Then the left front bearing stsrted to interminnantly...
  10. tpms tire sensors 2008 ford ranger

Can you remove the bulb from the cluster?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad