• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 B4000 with A4LD- drinks ATF

I originally had E4OD as the trans type. It wasn't you! I have a modulator on order, we'll see how it works out.
  2. 94 B4000 with A4LD- drinks ATF

No sign of any fluid leaks, but I regularly have to add ATF to the trans. When I got it, It had sat for 2 years. The level was fine, but one day it wouldn't move in reverse. I ended up adding 2 quarts and all was good. 1000 miles later I added another quart. This morning I checked it after...
  3. 94 Mazda B4000 front spline count

I'm going from auto to manual hubs on my Fazda, and am wondering about spline count. Some Ebay listings show a 23 spline count as compatible to my truck and others show 27 spline. From what I've read it's a 27 spline count for this year. Could it be either/or? I was hoping to avoid pulling a...
  4. 1994 Mazda B4000 no turn signals

This truck has sat for 3 years. It got moisture in the cab and molded up pretty well. When I first tested the lights, I had brakes, headlights, tail lights, and front E flashers. When you activate the turn signal, the flasher would click once but never flash a light. I replaced the switch ass'y...
  5. Towing a 4x4 with a dolly

I'm picking up a 94 Mazda B4000 with a tow dolly on Wednesday. It has dash controlled 4x4 and automatic hubs. I'm loading the rear wheels on the dolly and it will be rolling on the fronts. I'm not foreseeing any problems in doing it this way, but I am unfamiliar with this type of 4x4. Am I doing...
  6. "Want a free Mazda?"

That's how an old neighbor greeted me in a recent email. That's why I'm here. I'll be picking up a 94 B4000 4x4 extra cab on Wednesday. Right now it's been sitting in a back yard for 3 years under a fir tree. I'm in the Portland OR area, so if it sits, it turns green and gets moldy. "It ran when...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad