• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. First Gen LED Tail Lights

Does anyone know of some LED tail light options for first gens? I have an '88. I don't want to just do LED bulbs with in-line resistors, and those IPCW Halogen housing options on Ebay / Car ID are just not appealing... I'm talking some actual Housings like the one's below with built in LED...
  2. Constant Backfiring and Flames?!

1988 2.9L, Pacesetter headers, gutted cats, 2.5in straight pipe from cats back. Just recently started backfiring (sounds like a 12 gauge shotgun going off) and spitting flames like crazy whenever I down shift to slow down or even just let off the throttle in 5th gear on the highway at 70mph ever...
  3. 1988 Ranger Brake Lights stuck on 24/7

Hi! I'm having an issue with my brake lights staying on all the time. They have been staying on for about a month and a half or 2 months now and I haven't been able to figure out the problem yet. The problem started out as the lights just coming on and off at random, even as the truck was off...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad