• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Seeking Advice for Easy Transmission Mods

i have a 2001 2.3l and it doesnt have a cooler in front of the rad... ist it possible to add one, i have a 4R44 or 5R55 (thats the info i get from the vin), how would i connect a cooler to the tranny, are there existing connectors i can use? Maybe someone could also help me identifying the...
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) Need help with transmission

Full throttle over here on the Autobahn (Highway) means 95 mph ... naybe that makes a difference?
  3. 2.3L ('02-'11) Need help with transmission

Hello, so i have this 2001 2.3 here in Germany and since they were never officially sold over here there might be just a handful of these around. I need some advice since i have problems with the automatic transmission that seems to get hot on the autobahn. Is it possible to install a cooler for...
  4. 2001 / 2.3L Automatic Transmission Problem.

just did, looks clean, but it seems to be a little bit too much, level is above the crosshatched area.. could that cause the problem, too?
  5. 2001 / 2.3L Automatic Transmission Problem.

Hello, have a problem with my automatic transmission: when cold, everything works fine. After a while, it will start to not shift into the next gear, rpm goes up but doesn't shift. kick down will rev the engine, but doesn't downshift smoothly. it can be driven with a "sensitive gas foot", and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad