• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Best tranny for 2wd 2.5 Duratec raod racer?

So if I was building a 2wd Ranger for road racing and mounts were not an issue, I can fab new mounts, and I wanted to use my 2.5 Duratec 4cyl from a 2009 Fusion, what tranny's can I use? Is the M5OD amy good for this? I believe that tranny has the correct bell housing? I have heard ,but not...
  2. Start with a Mazda 2.5 L or Duratec for Custom Build Need Advise Please

I tried to find a thread where this might have been discussed but could not find one, hope I am not being redundant here. I am starting a xustom build in a 58 Bugeye. I have the car, a 89-92ish T-5 5 speed already and what I would like to do is put a 2.5ltr I4cyl in my car. I read the Mazda L...
  3. Hello. New here, hoping to help and receive help.

I have a 58 Austin Healey Bugeye I am hoping to put a 2.5 4cyl in. I have lots of questions and this seemed like a great place to come for help as well as maybe give help when I can. So far I have a T5 from a Fox body Stang, but no engine yet. I have read the Mazda 2.5 L is a better starting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad