• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. **SOLVED** 5R55E No/Weak Reverse, 1st Engine Braking Works

2003 4x4 4.0 5R55E (Trans code D) **SOLVED** Before researching this problem, automatics were essentially mysterious magic cornucopias of gear leveraged propulsion. Now I know a tiny bit more, but it's all fragments, so any help troubleshooting this no reverse issue is much appreciated...
  2. 99 Ranger rear slider window assembly making adhesive tacky noise, help!

About a year ago now I replaced my fixed rear window with a slider, making the lack of a/c bearable in the summer. My truck is a regular cab. In the last few months I started getting these sounds right behind my head that are driving me nuts. The best I can describe it, mostly based on what I...
  3. 2.5l Exhuast Bolt Broken, Replacement Nowhere To Be Found

It seems insane that this'd be the case, but I can't find after market or OEM exhaust bolt kits for this truck. The bolt in question is the farthest back (closest to cab), one of two that holds the EGR pressure feedback sensor. It's causing clacking sound and exhaust flutter sound on startup...
  4. Cleaned MAF and TB, now CEL

Hey guys, had my truck for a little under a year now and slowly but surely have been catching it up on overdue maintenance. I've often found the solution to my problems on this forum, so thanks for that :headbang: So, onto the problem at hand. My truck recently started to have a surging idle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad