• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cruise control after manual swap?

Hey all, A while back, the AOD in my '92 XLT 3.0 went out, so I took the opportunity to swap in an M5OD-R1 out of a 1993 3.0 parts truck that I found on craigslist. My truck came from the factory with cruise control, which functioned prior to the swap, and the donor truck did not. I swapped...
  2. Cooling fan comes on and stays on

Hey all, I recently completed the Volvo fan swap (https://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/images/volvo_diagram.JPG) on my 1992 XLT 3.0. I installed the BMW 91⁰/99⁰ switch in a bung fitting in the upper radiator hose. My problem is this: when driving the truck around, the fan will stay off...
  3. Help wiring electric fan to turn on with air conditioning

I'm following the Volvo electric fan swap on my 92 Ranger. I got it all installed and went to test it last night (fans never did come on, thinking I need to recheck my grounds) and while the truck was warming up in my driveway it triggered the relief valve in the AC compressor (scaring the...
  4. Red pinstriping- good replacement?

Hey y'all, I've got an Oxford white 1992 Ranger with some red pinstriping down the side. I'd like to so some minor bodywork to refresh the truck and have had a bear of a time finding any replacement decals for this configuration. I haven't seen many other trucks with this paint and decal setup...
  5. Brake problems after bleeding... any advice?

Hi everyone- newbie here hoping for some advice. So I recently got my granddad’s 92 Ranger. When I got it the brakes worked, but the pedal was pretty spongy feeling and would often sink to the floor at stoplights. Thinking there was air in the lines, I bled the brakes (my first time) using the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad