• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ZachSyndy

1. Question About Price?

So i have a Automatic 1991 Ranger 4.0 v6, extended cap with a little bit of rust on the rear fenders, but other than that its in good shape with 30x 9.5 tires and a 3inch lift. interior is in good condition since i work at a detail shop i wash it alot cuz it free haha. And my question is around...
  2. HELP... 4x4 Hub Problem

I'm in a 1991 ford ranger 4.0 v6, When i put my 4 wheel drive in and start going i hear a buzzing in the front drivers side hub, and it wont' lock in. but when i put it in reverse the 4 wheel will work. Then i go back to forward and i hear a big clunk and it still won't work and the buzzing goes...
  3. Front Locking Hub 4x4

I'm in a 1991 ford ranger 4.0 v6, When i put my 4 wheel drive in and start going i hear a buzzing in the front drivers side hub, and it wont' lock in. but when i put it in reverse the 4 wheel will work. Then i go back to forward and i hear a big clunk and it still won't work and the buzzing goes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad