• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Yotaismygame

1. Yotaismygame

January 2024 Truck of The Month - Voting!

;)😜 #splash #bigbirdranger
  2. Yotaismygame

January 2024 Truck of The Month - Voting!

I wouldn't say the thread my truck is in is my build thread but there is a lot of pictures of it in there. If you want to see more of it head over to IG #bigbirdranger
  3. Yotaismygame

January 2024 Truck of The Month (TOTM) Nominations

I still have some work to do and minor tweaks
  4. Yotaismygame

January 2024 Truck of The Month (TOTM) Nominations

Ill take a truck of the month :p . Honestly with this build I'd like to get some recognition nation wide. Put a lot of work into it, it's very unique, and it's simply something I just kind of designed as I went. Dream scenario would be to get in a magazine or online article, or even someone's...
  5. Yotaismygame

AJE Ranger K-Member Who's Done It!?

Yeah 3400 ish. With my street tires and probably the lake of track prep for the night I race makes it difficult. It's all in my 60ft. Last time out I went 12.00 with a 2.06ft 122mph on borrowed drag radials. Made three passes and everyone was faster then the last. With more time and practice I...
  6. Yotaismygame

Frames are only riveted together so yeah they are pretty flexible. Especially without the cab and bed bolted to them. Thanks for the update.
  7. Yotaismygame

I just bolted mine up in the front then marked the rear holes. I took pics of some measurements to help set it. On here somewhere. I want to say the rear mount was very tight. I didn't need to hold the rear up at all
  8. Yotaismygame

My body mounts weren't that rusted but still a pain in the ass to replace. I went with a poly kit and it was anything but a complete kit. Air chisel is your friend when it comes to removing the factory rivets. I don't recommend putting weight on the suspension(AJE) without the crossbar on fyi.
  9. Yotaismygame

Few Updates: Went back to the track and ran a 12.33 at 120mph. I think the way the truck sits I could get that down to 11.5 or slower. Need a little better starts and more wastegate spring to hold boost on the top end. Keep in mind this is on street tires and a manual. Also finally got a decent...
  10. Yotaismygame

What sway bar??

Belltech responded: “5444 measurement 42 inches (98+) 5445 measurement 33-1/4 inches (97-)” I ordered 5445 just to simply things.
  11. Yotaismygame

What sway bar??

Bye JoshT.
  12. Yotaismygame

What sway bar??

See this makes me think a 98ish bar will work for me. I emailed belltech if they had the dimensions of both 5445 and 5444 bars. 5444 being the 98+ bar
  13. Yotaismygame

What sway bar??

So are you saying that a 2000 torsion bar sway bar is narrower than a 2005 coil frame? Would that mean a 2005 coil sway bar is the same as a 2000 explorer? So would a 01 sport track sway bar fit a 95?
  14. Yotaismygame

What sway bar??

Found some info that matches the addco737 bar. Explorer 98 to whatever, bars are about 40" wide eye to eye. So what are the Ranger bar measurements of the same year?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad