• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Yamidora

1. 1990 2.3 air intake question MAF/MAP

Hey there, For better understanding here's a short story. Several years ago I bought a 1990 Ranger 2.3 single cab. 7 previous owners have worked on this car and nobody knows anything about the wiring on this car. Since I'm in the process of rebuilding the engine and the truck itself i bought a...
  2. Temperature gauge not working correctly

Hey guys. Ever since I bought my truck the temperature gauge is not working properly. After driving for a while the gauge goes up to 1/6. My local repair shop checked the temperature and it's fine. I've replaced the temperature sending unit with an original replacement. I checked the cable...
  3. Leaf spring fitting

In order to repair some parts on the rear axle of my Ranger I want to replace the leaf springs. According to lmctruck the rear suspension is equal from the 80s to 2011. Anybody agrees with that? Because if they are equal I could just buy some whole rear suspension from a german ranger and it...
  4. Getting better handling.

At first I would like to apologize if this may not be the right subforum for my topic. I would like to get a better overall handling for my Ranger. It's a 2wd one. At the moment I am running stock suspension and i would like to keep it like that since I want to build this car as my daily...
  5. Greetings from Germany

Hi there, My name is Johannes I'm 24 years old and I live near Leipzig in Germany. I allways dreamed of having a Ford pickup. After I graduated last year I bought a 1990 Ranger 2.3l single cab 2WD. The car had a Rough time ever since it was shipped to Germany in 1991. 6 previous owners...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad