• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by yamaha6

1. yamaha6

Dead clutch on 07 ranger 4.0l

Long story short, went to shift and clutch felt reeeeal light. Truck wouldnt shift. Truck is now stranded on the side of the road. The clutch line is empty....and there is a leak that looks like brake fluid out the bottom of the trans. Clutch line blew off? any ideas would be great. Thanx:beer:
  2. yamaha6

Weird electrical problem on 07 ranger.

Behaving like it has a bad voltage regulator. Started with the stereo cutting in and out when pressing the breaks, or window switches, or anything electrical. Now battery is completely dead. It requires a jump to start and it only lasts for about 10 km at which i lose all electrical...
  3. yamaha6

Coolant leek

I have discovered a small coolant leek at the back of the valve going into the heater core. For better orientation; there are 2 medium size hoses going through the passenger side fire wall, 1 has a weird valve thing with a wire attached and the other is just a hose, this is in the engine...
  4. yamaha6

2010 Ranger

I just test drove a 2010 Ranger 4x4 sport and I have to say I am really impressed. The truck isn't totally different or anything but, The improvements they have mad are noticeable. All ranger 4x4's are now equipped with a 4.0l and have what is effectively the fx4 package with the 8.8 torsin...
  5. yamaha6

pics

I know this is really stupid but, how do you put a pic of your truck under your name..... I can't figure it out.
  6. yamaha6

Headlights

The headlights on my truck keep burning out... They have been since new PIAA 4000K super white extremes or something like that. They are wicked light. Very bright but, I have raplaced 3 full sets in just over 60 thousand k's. My fog lights are factory and have never been replaced. The filament...
  7. yamaha6

Ball joints

Just found out today that both sides upper and lower ball joints are warn terribly and should be replaced soon on my 2007 ford ranger 4x4 sport at 62000Ks...... All i do is take my dirt bike up the mountain on the weekends as far as off roding goes. I have a quote for just a little over 5hun to...
  8. yamaha6

Leaking 07 ranger

Hey i noticed that I had a few drops of oil on my driveway this morning under my truck(2007 ranger 4x4 sport 4.0L). I took a closer look and now I see that it is coming from right where the front diff goes into the passenger side cv. Bit of a leaky deff doesn't bother me but this stuff that is...
  9. yamaha6

07 Ranger Wheels

Hey I was just wondering if anyone is running like a 285/75 r16 on there stock ranger sport 4x4 wheels. I want to do a 3 inch lift and just use my stock wheels but go with an aggressive mud tire in that size but it looks to me like it would rubb alot. I have seen a fiew ranger around town...
  10. yamaha6

Traction Lock?

I think my 07 ranger 4x4 sport equiped with a 4.0L has a 28 spline 8.8 rear diff.... but I was just wondering if it has a traction lock device in it. I know usualy spin boath tires but when I am really stck and not moving only 1 spins. Just wondering:icon_thumby:
  11. yamaha6

Possible 07 Ranger Diff prob

Hey I have a 2007 Ranger 4x4 sport with the 4.0L in it. I was changing the oil in my truck today so naturally I also checked all the other fluids. Everything checked out except the rear diff fluid witch is dark in color and gritty to the tuch….. The crappy thing about this is that I have already...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad