• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xnickitynickx

1. xnickitynickx

herculined rocker panels

So, i got the idea from my buddy to clean up my truck by hitting the rocker panels with some bedliner. I was thinking i'd clean up the rust and then get some roll-on liner. :headbang: Any of you guys done this with your truck? What do you think of the idea?:icon_bounceblue:
  2. xnickitynickx

Gas Tank Straps

So a little while ago (like months) one of the metal straps that go under the gas tank rusted through, so i took it off. I was wondering if I should get another before the other one goes too. Any advice?:icon_confused:
  3. xnickitynickx

Interesting CL Find

So I'm browsing CraigsList and I come across this ad.... http://orlando.craigslist.org/wan/1963725966.html Idk if i even wanna ask why:icon_rofl:
  4. xnickitynickx

Multitool/Knife check!

I've got a Winchester multi-tool that my mom's boyfriend got for me years ago. Still my go-to tool in a pinch.
  5. xnickitynickx

Top 4X4!!!

Guys, I just checked on top 4x4 and we are down to 11th PLACE!!! What's goin on with us?:shok::icon_confused::dunno: Let's get over there and show 'em where TRS belongs!:headbang:
  6. xnickitynickx

ok...highly noob question.

I know this should be fairly basic, but bear with me. I was wondering where the factory tie-downs are in the bed of the 3rd gens. I have a bedliner in the way and it's an over the rail style, not to mention a PITA to get out. If you guys could gimme a hand, preferably with pics, I would be...
  7. xnickitynickx

Police ranger

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LONE-RANGER-POLICE-TRUCK-/290451588675?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item43a0438643#ht_690wt_948 :icon_surprised: so cool
  8. xnickitynickx

Fireworks...

Don't work too well when it's freaking raining all over orlando.
  9. xnickitynickx

Drum brake size.

Ok, so I already know that I need new brake shoes in the back of my truck. What I don't know is, what size I have, be it 9" or 10". I know I could just pull the wheel off and look, but I figured my boys here on TRS could help me out. :headbang:
  10. xnickitynickx

The Lion King

Seriously, can any of you guys name a more classic movie? It's so extremely epic.:headbang:
  11. xnickitynickx

Lucas Oil Tranny Fix

So, I was in AutoZone today to clear a code on my girl's van and I noticed some of the Lucas Oil Transmission Fix on the shelf. I was reading it and I was thinking that it might be able to help me out because it said it stops leaks too. I think my Rear main seal is leaking. Anybody have any...
  12. xnickitynickx

Ethernet Hub/Cable Modem

If anybody's got either an ethernet hub or a cable modem that they wanna part with for a fellow TRS member, it would be greatly appreciated.:D
  13. xnickitynickx

LMC Truck Catalog

idk about you guys, but I get really excited when my new LMC catalog comes in the mail. Even though my tight ass budget doesnt allow for too much, i still like knowing what i could do with the right fiscal management. :icon_twisted:
  14. xnickitynickx

Help with Dome Light.

So, ever since I've owned the truck, the dome lights don't turn on when the doors open. Idk if it's a fuse or some other type of problem. Any ideas would be appreciated. :icon_twisted:
  15. xnickitynickx

Window Break Rant

So this morning I was about to leave to go to church with my family when we pull outta the driveway my Mom points out that my window on the Ranger is broken. I turned to look at it and some a$$hole put a huge hole in one of the back window panels of my truck with the rest shattered around it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad