• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by WVUxZJLx

1. Bronco 2 crank no start sometimes

That’s what I figured but I can’t locate the port. I’ve been in every inch of the car. Would anyone know more about the ignition problems. I see online there was a lot of problems with the 🍵 ignitions of those years, but I’ve replaced the ignition tumbler and column section. With messing with...
  2. Bronco 2 crank no start sometimes

When they did they swap they bypassed the edis. I do not have one. Convinced now it is still an ignition problem. The only way it will start is if the key is just barely turned to crank but still finikey
  3. Bronco 2 crank no start sometimes

Have replaced the crank sensor and checked it and tone wheel. Plugs are wet. Going to check out that edis module wherever the guy mounted it to. Thanks
  4. Bronco 2 crank no start sometimes

They didn’t add CEL, have checked multiple ways and fuel supply is good just no spark or signal to spark, and doesn’t seem to matter if cold start or not. No real waiting period
  5. Bronco 2 crank no start sometimes

Both have been changed and looked at but will double check
  6. Bronco 2 crank no start sometimes

I have an 86 bronco 2 with the 4.0 ranger engine, it will start sometimes and other times it wont. I have changed about everything and I believe the problem lies in the ignition possibly. I was told that sometimes there is a problem where if you turn the key too far the car will not start just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad