• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wrangler8

1. Skyjacker Drop Bracket Issue

I am in middle of installing skyjacker class II 6'' lift on 93 ford ranger 4x4. Confused right now becuase the instructions for Drop Bracket (Driver I Beam) say that there should be three holes in the crossmeber that are not there.....How can I drill the holes at a wonky angle?! or do I need to...
  2. truck leaking oil like crazy

I have a 93 xlt 4x4 ranger that leaks enough oil that I have to add a quart every month and a half. I am super busy with school right now so I havnt had time to really figure out were the leak is coming from. All I know is that its from the front area of engine. Any common places that usually...
  3. which ball joint do I get?

I have a 93 ranger, 4x4, xlt and I need to replace lower passenger side ball joint. however I have a dana 28/35 hybrid front axle. I dont know wether I need to get a ball joint for dana 35 or 28.
  4. Terrible gas mileage

I have a Ranger xlt std cab, 3.0 v6, 4x4 truck that I recently purchased. When it had stock tires it got about 14 mpg which is pretty bad. Then I bought some 31x10.50 mudstars and put them on the truck. I was expecting worse gas mileage but now its really bad. probably like 10-11 mpg. engine has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad