• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by WONGO

1. WONGO

4x4 problem

HI, I have a question. I was doing some yard work yesterday at my brothers house and dicking around and kept gettin stuck in his yard when I shouldent have. Then I noticed my front wheels werent spinning. My 4x4 light was lit up and when i put it in to 4x4 you could hear the transfer case...
  2. WONGO

33's with stock gears?

Hi just curious if anyone out there with a 3.0L is running 33" tires with stock 4.10 gears? Ive been thinking about it but have been told otherwise.
  3. WONGO

tire size

Hi, im new to all this and I need some suggestions. After I do my 3in BL I want to get some new tires. I do a decent amount off wheeling, so i want some good offroad tires, but what tires/ sizes would you recommend? I have seen people running 35" tires with a 3in body lift but is it really worth...
  4. WONGO

Where to buy?

Hey just a simple question, looking to get a 3 inch body lift and some new tires, so what brand lift would you recommend, and from where? What are some websites you guys would recommend?
  5. WONGO

Intro

Hey, I just bought a 99 Ranger and have been checking out this site for a while and finally decided to join. So, just wanted to say hi.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad