• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Will webber1985

1. Votage issues

Thank you for your response iam going to test these thing when I get out of work today. Also the fusible links that are all over the place. can i replace them with an inline fuse ? Another thing is the garage replace a big gray fuseable link or over by coil and powerstering pump it had little...
  2. Votage issues with 2.9l 4x4

Will let you know when get to tools thanks
  3. Votage issues

Iam having votage issues got truck back from garge after having distributer put in. Was told to replace fuel filter because truck ran rough. But drove for awhile and realized wasnt fuel issue. The bucking got worse when I hit the horn. So i also tried turning lights on witch made worse. Same...
  4. Votage issues with 2.9l 4x4

No light comes on and last time tested battery voltage was good when I replaced alternator. Even tried another battery. But same issue with that one. When there is more than fuel injection taking power. It acts up real bad
  5. Votage issues with 2.9l 4x4

Iam having votage issues got truck back from garge after having distributer put in. Was told to replace fuel filter because truck ran rough. But drove for awhile and realized wasnt fuel issue. The bucking got worse when I hit the horn. So i also tried turning lights on witch made worse. Same...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad