• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Wigidwack

1. Wigidwack

Looking for a mechanic for engine swap.

I have a 1999 Ranger 3.0 4x4 with a seized engine. I brought it to my mechanic and he quoted me $3,000 for a junkyard engine swap. That sounds a bit expensive to me. I'm not capable of doing it myself, as I don't have any of the necessary space or tools. I'm willing to purchase an engine...
  2. Wigidwack

1999 Ranger Filler Neck Hose question

I had to remove and replace my Fuel Filter on my 1999 Ford Ranger XLT Stepside 3.0L Flex Fuel Splash. In doing so I noticed my fuel filler neck was rusting out and the hoses looked horrible. I have been searching all over google and this forum to try to find information pertaining to the size...
  3. Wigidwack

1996 Mazda B3000 codes/issues

I recently decided to fix my airbag light and check engine light on my pickup. I haven't used this truck as an every day driver for quite a long time, and it has always run well when I needed it, so I didn't bother putting any money into the truck. I guess I've had some free time and money on...
  4. Wigidwack

Thermostat Question.

I've got a 1996 Mazda B3000 and I've been doing a small amount of maintenance that I'm capable of. I ordered some parts such as brakes, shoes, drums, rotors, plugs, and wires. None of these tasks were beyond my capabilities, but I also ordered a new thermostat. I don't think I'm up to the...
  5. Wigidwack

Question about a tow in my near future.

I've got a 96 B3000 with manual transmission. I plan on towing a 6x10 enclosed Pace trailer that is single axle and no brakes. It has a weight of roughly 950 lbs. I've loaded the trailer with roughly 1,000 lbs of items. I currently used the ball attached to my bumper to haul the stuff around...
  6. Wigidwack

Seat question about my B3000

I've got a 1996 B3000 extended cab. My drivers seat is shot, the back rest won't stay locked in place. Where is the best place to get aftermarket seats? Which seats from other vehicles will fit in place of the ones I have? It was originally equipped with a 60/40 split bench with the arm...
  7. Wigidwack

Owned my truck for 6 years and it took this long to find you guys!

My name is Ben. I've owned a B3000 since April 1st of 2003. It's not my every day driver anymore, but I use it as a utility truck and it has held up great. Glad to finally be a part of a community!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad