• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by whtout

1. what do you think...

photoshopped paint of my ranger. What do you think...? Thanks
  2. two tone pic request

anyone have pictures of a 04 ranger that is two toned? I'm gonna get mine painted here soon and would love to get an idea of how it will turn out. Thanks anything year works, mine is white so yeah. Thanks again
  3. bagging an 04

It doesn't matter. I'm very much a novice welder and have access to an array of welders and supplies.
  4. bagging an 04

anyone do this? if so how and what kit/fab did you use/do? I'm looking to laying my ranger on it frame but still be able to cruise alaska roads. Thanks
  5. 04 2.3 rebuild

I called a guy on a rolled 04 with a 2.3. So I might pick up that one for a back up if the damage is too much in mine. Well see on sunday when the guy calls me back on a price. Later
  6. 2004 ranger...

Not looking to put air bags on it. Just want to fill the wells better with my 16's plus its just a parts runner when my full size is down, or cruising the strip. Later
  7. 04 2.3 rebuild

what do you think it is? later
  8. 04 2.3 rebuild

I'll try and take it to a shop...we'll see whats up. Is there any info I can get on this 2.3? Later
  9. who says you need 4wd for snow?

Hey, Name is Aron. I live in Alaska and have an 04 Ranger 2.3 2wd. October is when we start getting snow. So knowing it was gonna snow soon, I bought a 2wd truck. I got this truck at auction for $1100. It has a rod knock with 96,000 miles. Alaska is know for it's horrible roads and mini trucks...
  10. 04 2.3 rebuild

truck was bought at auction. Would a video of it running help you figure out where I should start. Thanks
  11. 04 2.3 rebuild

I have a serious, knock/tick in mine. How do I solve this? Thanks
  12. 2004 ranger...

I just picked up an 04 with a ticking 2.3. I really want to lower it and make it a mini truck over the winter. Is the belltech 3/3 drop a good kit? It on stylin concepts. Comes with shocks and everything (I) need to drop it in my garage. Suggestions? Thanks
  13. from the ak

Hey, Name is Aron I'm 17. I have a 2004 Ford Ranger 2wd with ticking 2.3. Making it into a mini truck. Hope you guys can help me out as it progress. Later

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad