• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by VirtualToaster

1. VirtualToaster

Bronco 2 doesn't get hot

Put in a 4.0 BIG boy radiator and tbe truck doesn't warm up. Honestly just want to know of a good way to block up the radiator for the cold months. It did warm up with the original radiator but I wanted a new one lol. Currently have a sheet of cardboard covering the front 3/4 of the radiator...
  2. VirtualToaster

2.9 ran like trash and has no spark now

So, I just got back from testing my rail, and whatever. You may like this, I think I don't from what ford's pressures should be. 30 PSI @ 2sec runtime (key turn), pressure drops very slowly (uh oh!) it took 25 minutes for it to drop half a psi. When running, pressure at 32-33 PSI, pressure...
  3. VirtualToaster

I was going to do that tomorrow. My buddy has a fuel pressure gauge, and I don't. I don't know if the regulator is still good or not, but probably more likely that than an injector.
  4. VirtualToaster

A brand new tfi fixed it, sorta. Ran another KOEO, no codes. 41 stored in memory, o2 lean always. Weird, cause it has no power and runs extremely rich, I think. Won't really rev, but will pop and bang when trying to floor it. Continues even when warm. I haven't found a solution to this one...
  5. VirtualToaster

It worked just fine and sets the same code on the 87 puter anyway (have it in now), not like I care anyway. Turns out the brand new TFI just kinda blew itself up. Switched it with the old one and it runs, but sounds like it's knocking. I know the motor is just fine, but it sounds like it's...
  6. VirtualToaster

Checked codes earlier, and I have THESE as KOEO: 67, 84. THESE as continuous: 18, 22 63, 33. I had AC, PO removed it and cut lines, I don't intend on replacing it. I unplugged MAP and TPS when trying to find the source of problems and found nothing. I do have a tach, but it really is not wired...
  7. VirtualToaster

I've been battling with this hunk of metal for the past two months (when i got it). It ran great and beautifully, before i touched the green/yellow coil wire that runs to the tfi and tach. After touching it, tach died and wouldn't move. Replaced ENTIRE ignition system (wires, pickup, tfi, you...
  8. VirtualToaster

4x4 eshift 8pin wire colors

Came to TRS over lack of input on bronco corral, to look for some help. My 8 pin connector has wires that do not match the wiring diagram. An image I'll attach shows what I have, and where I think they go. I used a 8 pin from a '90 bronco ii as a guide, bit couldn't move past the last three...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad