• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by vipertblck

1. 3.0 coolant leak front pass.

2003 edge 3.0 5 spd 150K on it, 2wd. coolant leaking downside block front pass side. research showing it's a front cover gasket gone bad? sounds and looks right as I see the water pump bolts to the front of this cover, and the leak is coming where this cover bolts to the block. where the pump...
  2. maf unplugged

just tried this today wihle messing around; unplugged maf sensor on my truck and idle stumpled slightly at first then acted normal; i revved up numerous times and seems the same; then plugged sensor back in and ass was still the same; could sensor possibly be bad??? shouldn't it operate...
  3. First Ranger...need Minor Help

just bought my first ranger sunday..did timing belt fuel filter oil change..basic prev. maintenance stuff...but truck idles low(always like this even before timing belt) never dies but jsut low rpm..seems to run ok; takes a little extra gas to get it goin it seems or if you rev it and then stop...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad