• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by VannJohnson

1. Engine replacement compatibility

Hi, I have a 1996 4.0 xlt 5 speed 2wd, the rear end hit a massive bolder in an ice storm and I bent the frame, trying to find out how easy it would be or if it is possible to swap my engine which is undamaged into another truck, I have a few options on what truck I can buy for this, they are all...
  2. A.c making a rattling sound

I have a 1996 4.0 manual ranger, when the ac is off it sounds fine, but when I turn my a.c. On it sounds like the pulley is making a ringing/rattling sound but only when the compressor kicks in, it’s not a constant sound and only does it for a couple seconds at a time. Also my a.c. Will not get...
  3. Compatible seats??

Hey guys, so I’m new to this site but I just got a 1996 manual 4.0 v6 xlt standard cab 2wd with the long bed. I was searching on the site about what seats are compatible an found some info but not a whole lot on the mustang seat compatibility? My buddy has a 95’ cobra that he said I could have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad