• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tstiles216

1. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

the Rpms dropped to 500
  2. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

It passed the IAC valve test..... hopped in my 2013 Sierra 1500 to go up to oreillys and it must have a parking brake that’s stuck or a locked up caliper cause it won’t move. Hopefully I can get this figured out so I can get back to working on the ranger. I still have my dads 03 ram or...
  3. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

I forgot to mention I did perform the test of unplugging the IAC..... saw you tell somebody else to do that in a different post lol
  4. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

Thanks Ron, yes my vacuum was at 20. I will start with checking my cables and springs and you suggested and get a fuel pressure gauge and test that as well. I have a multimeter but I’ll have to get myself a little needle to pierce the wire. Also I’ll go ahead and slap on a new fuel filter and...
  5. 93 4.0 high idle/stalling

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read this and showing your interest. I have a 1993 4.0 ranger that has been having some issues with a high idle and recently within the past couple weeks it will stall intermittently. Whenever I first start it, idle runs high around 2k +. After it runs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad