• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by truckman

1. Bad misfire needed solved yesterday

I posted this in the 2.8 section but not enough traffic fast enough. Long story short i blew a fist size hole in the motor of my car and was forced to finish my truck in record time. start new job tomorrow and can't barrow the girls car any more Got it all up and running and ran in to this...
  2. Bad misfire

Little history on the motor its a remain w/ 27,000ish on it has a comp cams stage 2 cam, shorty headers, offy intake and holley 390cfm, dura sparked w/ the GM 4 pin unit. Now for the problem i put a new dist. from napa in after i trans plated the motor in to my new truck. got a new modual, new...
  3. I'm Gradimitated

Sitting in my last class right now, and at 9:45 i'll be Graduated after 2 3/4 years of year around school at UNOH. I'm out with an associates of applied sciences inf auto/diesel, alt-fuel. Graduating GPA 3.3 I don't know how good it feels to be finaly done. Best part of all no more driving...
  4. looking for info on yamer snowmobile

looking for info on yamaha snowmobile I just picked up a 87 Yamaha exciter sled 570 l/c $750, brand new track, plastic ski conversion. flawless body. flat slide carbs, bender sectional pipe. Came with a dissembled bender race motor fully ported jugs milled head. nice cover and saddle bags. I...
  5. who here Procrastinates?

Its 4:22 am I have job portfolio due in 6hrs for my dumb 600 dollar 2day class so i can graduate and i just got back from the super walmart w/ a binder and plastic sheet cover things. Had 2 weeks todo this and em just starting. To top it off i have 3 chapters of math to do some calculating...
  6. good deal or not

I was on my way to bail some hey sat. morning bright and early. As i was driving i came across a sign that said sale. I usually slow down and take a quick peek look for any thing good, saw a microw wave, something i need for college. Well i get out to go look at it then i see a Maco crash cart...
  7. Honda ATC 250R

I just came in to a 84 250r my buddy gave me just needed the top end put back together. I'm looking for a little info on these, any quirks they have or any tips for working on them. Also if u know any one who has parts for it i'm looking for a rear brake caliper and new rear fender assy...
  8. _ _ _ _ People That Pull Out In Front Of You!!!

Didn't want to put the bloody before pic up its kinda nasty Front bumper didn't give much it actully bent the frame horns and tore the 4inch c-channel mounts that held it on but i still pulled it home by it. So yeah i truck is messed and i'm sad and depressed. I was driven home from my...
  9. Yeah i just spent $5100 on my christmass present

I Bought............. Tools, yes i bought tools, I don't know what to say i can't stop thinking about them i bought pretty shiny new tools, All from the snap-on guy I know your going to say i paid for a name, but well i know i did. But who could turn down half-off prices...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad