• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Troyv2004

1. Troyv2004

97 ranger gas tank trouble

Thanks a lot! I got it off and have a new one from AutoZone.
  2. Troyv2004

97 ranger gas tank trouble

A while back I change the fuel lines on my Ranger, but in the process of putting them back on one of the lead things beside it broke, I don't know what it is but I will put pictures on here, I can't figure out how to get it off to fix it.
  3. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Sweet. I see rough country a lot, are they good? Idk because ive seen a few posts that complain about them?
  4. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Ok. I'm looking at spacers. My dad said they might not be as good because they don't hold the spring properly or something like that ??? Idk if that's true it don't seem like its true but idrk that's why I'm looking lol
  5. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Aight. Yeah because when the 250 ran it was like riding a rock 😂
  6. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Sweet. I didn't know that. So what about springs themselves? Is there a similar way to see how much of a taller spring I would need?
  7. Troyv2004

Hello From Arkansas U.S.!!!

So I'm not sure if I can still post on here but I know some people asked for pics when I first made this😂 idek if anyone will see these but here it is!
  8. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Right. I know if I had that new of a truck I wouldn't be doing anything to it 😂
  9. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Yeahhh. I assume you mean like I could run smaller tires but have like big bulky treads and have the same look? I never thought of that but seems like a good idea lol. I looking for pictures right now, but I don't really see any. Could you maybe put some links? Thank ya! On the topic of springs...
  10. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Thanks! Its really a cool truck! Means a lot coming from my uncle. Won't be for sale until I'm gone lol😂
  11. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Don't kidnap me 😂😂
  12. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

My dad and my sister and I live in scottsville. By Dover and Hector
  13. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Right. Yeah i mean I don't plan on using it as like a work truck or anything involving hualing. I use mine and dads dodge for work when I work with him in construction. Its mainly for in town, for fun. To get from home to school to my mom's house and so on. I just like the looks xD. I would...
  14. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Also in the future I plan on getting 15inch rims to replace those 14s. (They're different in the picture because I'm in the midst of swapping the rims/tires off of the white ranger behind my red one because they're a tiny bit bigger lol) if I can get it evened out could I fit 31s? Ive seen a...
  15. Troyv2004

97 2wd leveling kit?

Maybe I'm using the wrong words. I don't know if its "leveling" or just evening out lol here's what I mean by nose diving. I added a picture. It may be kinda hard to see but anyways the front sits lower than the back. Mainly I just want it to kinda have the stance of a 4wd because I got this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad