• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Trollbait

1. Oversized oil filter

Is there a larger oil filter available for the 3.0 that simply screws on?
  2. Difference between ABS and non-ABS

I'm likely going to have to replace the rotor/hub soon. It's a 2WD, rear ABS, and torsion bar suspension. I've been pricing out some and noticed that the 4 wheel ABS are generally cheaper. Cross referencing the part on the Bendix site tells me to use the 4 wheel ABS rotor. I know that the ABS...
  3. Vibration; maybe brakes, maybe not

I have been getting a vibration from the front while braking. I know this should be a cry to get the rotors fixed, but the vibrations aren't consistent. Sometimes they are light while braking, occasionally they're heavy, then for nearly half the time there isn't any vibration at all. Plus, I...
  4. Back in Service

Greetings from eastern PA. I have a 2000 Trailhead edition Ranger which hasn't seen much use in the past few years, but is now returning to duty as my primary driver. I've found useful info here in the past, and I'm hoping to find more to keep her running well.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad