• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by triggerfreak

1. Ranger roof top led light bars.

Got a 2001 ranger stepside 4x4 and gonna get a roof top led light bar and another one to go on top of front bumper.But want to see what others have did for the roof ones and mounts.So please post pics and what size you have and what u did for mounting brackets.Thanks
  2. 245/75/16 want to stay same height just go wider.RECOMMENDATIONS!!!!

I got 245/75/16/on it now.Pretty much want to stay the same height just go wider.What tire size would do that for me.
  3. 2001 ranger stepside tires.Need info and pics please.

I have a stock 2001 ford ranger supercab stepside 4x4 with stock 245/75/16 tires and rims on it.Well i need new tires.I have seen a couple pics of rangers on hear before that have a tire that looks like there shorter and wider than these.If you know of them can you show me the pics and the size...
  4. Cool little game to pass the time!!

Found this cool little game to pass the time when doing nothin.Go on and build your guy/girl.Pick a password so you can you him/her all the time.And fight.Pass it along to all your friends. http://trigger34.mybrute.com
  5. Anyone running rockford or sony subs!

Anyone running a sony or rockford sub in the ranger or subs.If so what kind and what amp.How do they sound and hit.And some info on your set up with pics if possible.Looking at putting 1 12" in my supercab and either going with a sony set up to match my head unit or a rockford sub/amp combo.Thanks!
  6. Anyone have kenwood subs and amp?

I am getting 2 kenwood KFC-W3011 12" subs in a sealed box with 1.25 cubic feet per sub and a kenwood KAC-9104D amp the will push 900 rms and 1800 peak to the subs in on a trade on monday and was wondering if anyone has these in there rangers.If so how do the sound and hit and do you like them.I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad