• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Trick450r

1. 3.0-4.0 swap

so ive spent the last few hours reading through the tech library and everywhere else i can and ive come to the conclusion that im going with a 4.0 over a 5.0. As far as understand i can bolt the 4.0 up to my 93' a4ld? right The 4.0 is from a 94' and my truck is a 93', how much splicing will be...
  2. 3.0 to 5.0 questions

So my 3.0 just lost oil press. and developed a rod knock so out with the old in with the new. initial questions 1) whats the best year 5.0 (FI) as far as ease of swapping (Im not a fan of tracking eternal electronic woes on swaps.) 2) What trans options do i have? i'd like a t5 but can i bolt...
  3. A4LD vacuum line routing

Hey guys, i got this ranger real cheap with the trans pulled apart in the bed of it. I put a new pump in the trans and got a new converter and installed the trans, but i dont know where the vacuum lines attach, does anyone have a pic or if you could just explain it to me, as far as i can tell...
  4. 3.0 turbo questions

First off id like to say hey everyone, this is my first post here. with that said i have a 93' ranger, 3.0 automatic. Its going to be my daily driver to replace my bronco, and i want to turbo it haha. ive got two choices for turbos to start with a .48a/r garett off a saab, or a garrett td05h...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad