• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by trhull

1. Blew up the Auto's, need help with buying new Warns

Hey guys, So I live in Seattle, and last week I blew up the auto hubs getting stuck in the snow. Anyway, like most people I think the autos are weak pieces of junk. I'm looking at the Jeep Dana 35 Warns. I found these, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BQN0PKthey are the same part number...
  2. AC Compressor switch

Hello All, I have a question for those in the know. I just purchased and installed an AC system from a local wrecking yard, however it wasn't the exact same as my truck. It was from a 93 B4000, my truck is a 94 ranger 4.0L I have taken all the steps to convert to R-134a. My question is, my...
  3. Should I sell my Ranger?

Hey guys so I've got kind of a dilema. I have a 1994 xl 4.0L swap, explorer rear axle w/ disk swap, nice bucket seats, overall good truck. I have the opportunity to pick up a 98 tacoma limited trd for about $3500. My question is whether I should give up the truck that i've put a bunch of work...
  4. 94 Ranger owner, 4.0 swap, explorer axle swap

I was a member for about four years, my profile got deleted so I made another one. I am a student at Western Washington University (Bellingham, WA) studying Vehicle Design. I have taken my 94 ranger xl from a slow junkie truck and slowly made it better. List of upgrades includes: 4.0L swap...
  5. Just installed a 8.8 w/ disk brakes

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just finished installing a 2002 explorer axle with limited-slip and disk brakes. This was after i broke the ring gear in my 7.5 axle. I have a 94 ranger which originally came with a 3.0, then i swapped in a 4.0 and because of the increase in power...
  6. Brake bias/proportioning

Hey guys, So I just got done installing my newest upgrade, a 2002 explorer 8.8 rear axle with trac-loc and disc brakes. My question to any of you is if you know where the brake proportioning/bias valve is located. Is it taken care of within the master cylinder, or is there a separate valve...
  7. Bad Knock

So I recently went offroading and went through some puddles and got the electronics wet. Then i was having problems starting the engine when it was cold. Now, the engine will is knocking and wont stop, it used to stop after a few seconds; there was an obvious timing retardation before, but now...
  8. ECU questions

Ok guys I have a quick question. I have a 94 Ranger that used to be 3.0 now swapped to a 91 Exploder motor with a frankensteined 3.0 ranger, 4.0 exploder harness. Currently it has a 91 manual computer installed in it but I am converting the wiring harness over to a 94 ranger. Question is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad