• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tplatt

1. Tplatt

5.9 12v cummins in 1992 ford ranger 4x4

I know this thread has been long since dead, bit did this guy just give up/not even start. I've seen a few 6bt rangers now... Even some without cutting up the firewall...
  2. Tplatt

No gauge lights....

Ok. I'll check this evening. I have access to another ranger. So might grab new switch and dimmer and see if that works.
  3. Tplatt

No gauge lights....

Yes all parking lights and headlights work as intended. As does the dome light. Just no dimming and no lights on gauges, HVAC controls or switch backlight.
  4. Tplatt

No gauge lights....

Yes the switch does work. The dimming feature does not.
  5. Tplatt

No gauge lights....

So I have a 2000 XLT. No gauge lights and no backlight for buttons. However indication lights all work except 4x4. (Turns, hi beam, brake all work). I'm guessing either headlight switch or maybe dimmer. I've checked fuses beside driver door. Everything looked good. I've rear other posts and...
  6. Tplatt

EATC part numbers

With my recent purchase of a ranger I plan on building, I seen alot of people have done the eatc mod from explorer and expeditions. I'm hoping someone could tell me some part numbers. The JYs around here haven't hardly got any of these SUVs. And the ones they have, have the same HVAC control...
  7. Tplatt

Fitment front end swap

I appreciate the efforts. Wish they would had just made a direct bolt on application. Those hoods look clean.
  8. Tplatt

Fitment front end swap

I figured I'd have to do some shaving. But I'm hoping that's it. Hell I might not even need a new latch or hinge this way. Scared to bite the $200 bullet. Lol. But those aftermarket viper hoods look funky... Can't even find a real life example of it.. only the renderings. Here the hood I'm...
  9. Tplatt

2000 Ranger seat swap???

That's the plan. Building house now. So I just have a collection of parts piled I'm the back seat and bed... Eventually I'll work on it.
  10. Tplatt

2000 Ranger seat swap???

I have the extended cab, and from the looks on the navigator seats, they both have the drop in the front for mounting. Maybe some drilling will be all that is necessary.
  11. Tplatt

2000 Ranger seat swap???

Ok. So I'm trying to find 03 navigator seats, looking online to see if I can find measurements and what the brackets look like. These have heat and cooling. Best part is, it's a self contained system.
  12. Tplatt

Fitment front end swap

I have a 2000, plan on getting 2004-11 header, grille, latch and hinge... But hood, I'm torn on. I only see the viper good as far as aftermarket, but I really want the 2" cowl hood from a 93-97. Is it possible to retrofit that hood to work with 04-11 front end?
  13. Tplatt

Looking for options for hood...

I have a 2000 ranger, but will be doing the header, grille, ect to get 2011 styled. I was wondering what kind of hood I could go with since I'll be swapping the hood latch bracket anyhow. The only one I've seen aftermarket is the viper one. But haven't actually seen a real photo of it. Are...
  14. Tplatt

2000 Ranger seat swap???

This is true. Maybe I should go compare my '11 350 Lariat. It's got heated and cooled seats and I love themmmmm.
  15. Tplatt

2000 Ranger seat swap???

Are there any seats w/ heated and cooled technology that can be swapped in, at least with very minor fabricating for placement? I don't mind cutting and wiring and all that. Just prefer something easier to physicaly bolt in truck. Truck is 2000 ext cab.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad