• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Toon

1. Toon

New brakes, rear wheel won't spin when lugs are tightened

I tried switching sides with the drums. I put the one that was getting stuck on the side that wasn't and Vise versa and I was getting the same result, so I know it's not the drum. Both drums look exactly identical
  2. Toon

The drums fit beautifully and it was only getting stuck on one side, the other side was fine. I can't do a side by side because when I got the truck it had no rear brakes at all no shoes no drums not even lines
  3. Toon

Tried that too, it spins fine. it only gets stuck once everything is put together and wheel is torqued on
  4. Toon

I just installed new shoes, drums and spring kit on my 1999 3.0 ranger RWD and when the wheel is off, the drum spins freely but as soon as I tighten down the lugs I can't spin the wheel at all. I tried taking the shoes out and bolted on the drum and wheel only to see if it was getting stuck on...
  5. Toon

Stiff clutch and can't shift into gear

I changed the master cylinder this morning hoping it would fix my issue but The pedal was still tough so I dropped the tranny again. Turns out the slave I got was defective, the spring gave out and it wasn't depressing the pressure plate enough. What a waste of time. :cry: Thanks for the help...
  6. Toon

Yup, in 3 different languages... She's still being a bitch.
  7. Toon

I bought a 1999 3.0 ranger RWD manual about a month ago and Last week I had my clutch slave cylinder go on me. I replaced it and I drove the truck fine for a week. Fast forward to this morning, I was pulling into the parking lot at work and when I went to shift into second I felt something weird...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad