• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tony314

1. tony314

Transfer case issue

First, I did use the search engine and found one thing similar to my issue, but it was never answered. 98 ranger! When I engage my 4WD, I noticed it takes a bit longer to engage than normal. Sometimes 6 or 7 seconds to engage and sometimes longer when disengage. I've had the let the truck sit...
  2. tony314

Stock dome light

If this was discussed, sorry! So everyone knows. A dome light from an Explorer will mount right up to your Ranger with no issues. My 98 had that shotty stock dome light that broke the moment you tried to remove the cover to replace bulbs. The Explorer dome light looks better and has 2 rear...
  3. tony314

Rat Rod For Sale?????

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/3091802234.html
  4. tony314

INFO Membership Map

Added myself.
  5. tony314

A/C recharge question

My A/C system is empty ( has top remove compressor to change PS pump ) and I am wanting to recharge the system. Can I use the canned Freon to fully recharge an empty system and if so, how many cans for a 98 4.0 Ranger will it take?
  6. tony314

Someone wanna build me a bumper?

I can't weld nor do I have the supplies to do so and I do not know anyone that can. Who would be willing to design and build me one? If you can, message me and lets talk.
  7. tony314

conceal carry gun rant

Missouri is an OC state,BUT the state has allowed cities and towns to regulate it aka no pre-emption. We are working on several bills now to do away with the part allowing cities regulate open carry. The bills have a TON of support and attention unlike previous years. I open carry regularly, but...
  8. tony314

What ya'll think?

I'm going to have these made for my Ranger in a few weeks when I can afford it. If you want too zoom in. http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x28/PvtMerkel/DASH1.png
  9. tony314

Locker question

Ok, I have an 8.8 open rear end with 3.73 gear ratio. What lock will work in the rear end or a recommendation for a good one? If you need more info, just ask me. I'm not doing it now, but would like to pre-plan now for the future.
  10. tony314

Soft brakes

I've had this truck a week now. When I first got the truck the brakes were fine but the past few days the brakes seem soft and the pedal travels further to stop. I'm not loosing fluid and the truck does stop, it's just soft and the pedal travels further. The pads were replaced a yr and half ago...
  11. tony314

Lifting ideas

I'm considering lifting my Ranger 2 to 4 inches or so. Any thoughts on a good product and what all will I need in total for the lift parts wise. Here is a picture of the truck.
  12. tony314

Offroad question

I'll admit it. I'm clueless as to what the offroad package is on my truck lol.
  13. tony314

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

I carry a Ruger P95 9MM for my conceal and carry weapon with no issues with it at all. Bit heavy, but I know if I run out of ammo, I can beat the bad guy to death with it lol
  14. tony314

My wife and the New to me Ranger

I think my wife is jealous of the new Ranger I got a few days ago. I am planning out a few mods for it already and she commented " GREAT, A NEW RANGER YOU'LL LOVE MORE THAN ME " lol.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad