• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TheTwanksta

1. TheTwanksta

Looking for a BroncoII Rear Sway Bar for your Ranger? Look inside!

I cant remember, I dont think there is any year or trim level specific to the 1" bar. You just have to get it measured. I called the junkyard and they mic'd it for me before they even pulled it off the truck.
  2. TheTwanksta

98+ DJM Upper Control Arms Too Wide For Frame

What does this have to do with Illusive Fab? Its a DJM product flaw, and they sent him a new set to fix the issue. :dunno:
  3. TheTwanksta

Let's see what's out there....

Looking good Casper!
  4. TheTwanksta

INFO Membership Map

Done! Ocala, FL here.
  5. TheTwanksta

Wheel/tire Thread

Current Suspension DJM 2" Spring 5" Flip Kit with 3" shackles(on 2" setting) Net Drop - 3"/4" from stock (soon to be 5/6 drop) Front Wheels 20x8.5 Zenetti Wheels 245/35/20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's Rear Wheels 20x10 Zenetti Wheels 275/40/20 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's
  6. TheTwanksta

A couple new ones since the truck has settled down to a 3/4 drop. Plan to get upper/lower controls arms soon and get it another 2" closer to the earth. :D
  7. TheTwanksta

DIY: Ford Ranger Double DIN Install

I created this article for my build thread and figured I would go ahead and make a thread for those looking to do their own install as well. This was the first time I have ever installed my own radio, but Im not a complete newb when it comes to overall car mechanics. The install was actually...
  8. TheTwanksta

Rear Axle not centered under truck?

Ive heard mention of this in a couple threads, but could not find any information on it or if its something that I can correct. My axle seems to be about .5-1" off center towards my passenger side. It was like this before I installed the DJM drop kit and with my 10" wheels and drop, it has just...
  9. TheTwanksta

October Desktop Thread

Saw this on another forum, thought it was a pretty cool idea. Any takers? Heres mine:
  10. TheTwanksta

My Build thread

Hes been on here posting, just not in his own thread.. :D You've been slacking low~n~blue! Any updates on the truck? Its probably running the dunes as a pre-runner by now..haha!
  11. TheTwanksta

lowering help

What he said ^
  12. TheTwanksta

A pic I took a few days after dropping, sitting 2/4 in this pic. After replacing the stock bump stops with the Energy Pancake and letting everything settle, its sitting around 3.5/4" currently. Ill have updated pics after this weekend at Slamfest..
  13. TheTwanksta

Figured Id throw up a couple new ones, still not the most recent. Ill have a ton after this weekend at Slamfest! 2/4 drop pictured. Its now a 3.5/4 once I removed the front bumpstop and everything settled.
  14. TheTwanksta

98+ DJM Upper Control Arms Too Wide For Frame

OP, Did you ever get this resolved?
  15. TheTwanksta

Looking for a BroncoII Rear Sway Bar for your Ranger? Look inside!

Definitely can feel the difference. My truck started out with NO rear sway bar, then a few days ago I installed the Roush kit(I figured Id never find a BII, haha). But this allowed me to get a feel for the stock Ranger sway bar for a few days, which actually made quite a big difference over...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad