• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by The Ranger That Could

1. 2.5L ('98-'01) 2.5 Lima mystery miss. Calling all Lima wizards

sorry for going dark, but finally got back in town and had time to mess with the truck. i unplugged the intake side distributor and the truck misfired like i described before. plugged the distributor back and unplugged the exhaust side and the truck seemingly cleared it self up. thought this was...
  2. 2.5L ('98-'01) 2.5 Lima mystery miss. Calling all Lima wizards

I do and can get a pic of the data later, when i viewed it, the new maf had less voltage and less air reading which seemed more accurate over the previous. the o2 sensors oscillated what seemed normal between high and low voltage. the fuel trim correction wasnt too far out of alignment, cant...
  3. 2.5L ('98-'01) 2.5 Lima mystery miss. Calling all Lima wizards

Hello, I have a 5spd 1998 Ford Ranger xlt, 4x2 2.5 lima. I am getting this mystery miss when the truck is at low idle, Especially after idling down from high idle. The truck has 176k and just started to act weirdly randomly on a warm day. I have owned the truck for the last few months and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad