• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by The 5.7 Ranger

1. Axle widths

What is the width of a 1997 ford f150 8.8 spring perch to spring perch? And what is the measurement of a 10/12 bolt that would go under a 70's chevy blazer perch to perch? Im trying to pick up a k5 thats missing the rear and the only fullsize rear i have on hand is from a 97 f150
  2. Tachometer install

I pulled the grounds and got it working, thank you!
  3. Tachometer install

Ok, ive installed a gauge cluster with tach from an 02 4.0 explorer into my 97 2.3 ranger, the odometer reads off and everybody says its a ground wire that needs to be swapped. Is that true? If so who has the cluster wire diagram of a 2.3 with tach?
  4. 97 Ranger, Mechanical Fuel pump.

How hard is it to remove the pump assembly from the the whole assembly? What size hose would i need to run for the pickup hose and from sending unit to the pump? Priming the system is not an issue
  5. 97 Ranger, Mechanical Fuel pump.

Ive got a 97 ranger, successfully put in a small block chevy 350, ive got a mechanical fuel pump on the engine and i was trying to find ways to retain the stock tank location/wiring. Can i use the sending unit from an 80's carbed ranger in the 97 tank? Or would i have to get the tank and sending...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad