• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ThatCatPuma

1. 2WD offroading

More just a crappy-road truck. Some of the roads in the national forests get pretty bad. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  2. 2WD offroading

God to know. I'm over in eastern Washington. Probably will drive into North Idaho lots, as well. Sounds like alot of just being careful, knowing the limits of my vehicle, and being prepared. Weird, right? Thanks y'all. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  3. 2WD offroading

Good to know. I have Toyo A/T tires on it right now. Don't know much about them because the truck was my dad's... and a buddy with a truck is a necessity lol. I think a SPOT would also be a good add on, now that I think about it... Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  4. 2WD offroading

Thanks for the input y'all. Mainly just looking into driving on non-gravel roads and back roads in national forests around where I'm at, sometime they get pretty slick and/or just have terrible road conditions. Not true offroading I guess. Got it: a locking differential, agood winch, a buddy...
  5. 2WD offroading

I realize that this is ill advised and that if one wants to go offroad they should get a proper 4WD truck, but does anyone have any experience or tips with going offroad in a 2WD ranger? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
  6. 4R44E Transmission won't engage

I have a 98 Ranger with a 3.0L V6, with the 4R44E transmission. I recently installed a rebuilt engine and unplugged the transmission to do it. My problem is that the transmission won't engage when the shifter is moved to Reverse, Drive, Etc. positions. I believe that it is not a mechanical...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad