• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by That_4.0_ranger

1. That_4.0_ranger

Wanted pushrod 4.0 throttle body plastic trim

Well I would say make an offer but i might be confused are you looking for the same one on the pictures or a different style?
  2. That_4.0_ranger

Wanted pushrod 4.0 throttle body plastic trim

I just so happen to have one I’d be willing to part with
  3. That_4.0_ranger

2.9 barely runs sounds like it’s only running on 2 cylinders need help asap

I checked all that so I ran my code reader and found I have a bad tps a map sensor
  4. That_4.0_ranger

2.9 barely runs sounds like it’s only running on 2 cylinders need help asap

I was leaving my neighbors house and the truck dies it is barely running sounds like it is only running on 2 cylinders I have no idea what is wrong if anyone can tell me some sensors to test or even a temporary fix to get it home I would really appreciate it thanks
  5. That_4.0_ranger

my new FREE 1987 ranger 4x4

Well I finally decided to just do the ring gear and quit procrastinating lol I started working on it 3 weeks ago and stopped after I had the clutch and flywheel installed back in because I started my first job and don’t have much time but Friday night i got the transmission in and put...
  6. That_4.0_ranger

87 ford ranger will no longer start need help

We’ll I got it figured out. The battery cables were all messed up and broke also my starter was wire was grounding out on the block so replaced that and now it runs not good but it runs
  7. That_4.0_ranger

We’ll I put the old solenoid in and now it makes a clicking sound but the battery is charged and the jump pack is too
  8. That_4.0_ranger

I did clean all the connections and it’s got a fresh battery in it
  9. That_4.0_ranger

So I finally did the ring gear on my 87 and got it running and driving but my clutch safety wasn’t working so I parked the truck to fix it and then I went to test it and it sounded like battery dying because it would slowly crank and the the solenoid click a bunch but I had it hooked to my full...
  10. That_4.0_ranger

For Sale 1988 Bronco II whole/parts

I need the whole thing but not cracked
  11. That_4.0_ranger

My 1991 ford ranger 4x4

They are pretty nice except the thing that you lock the bulb in the back with is junk it breaks when you try to put a bulb in but i just ended up using a little black rtv to hold the bulbs in
  12. That_4.0_ranger

1997 D35 help

If your willing to take a drive i do happen to have a front end in a 92 with 3:73 gears
  13. That_4.0_ranger

For Sale 1988 Bronco II whole/parts

how much for the grill?
  14. That_4.0_ranger

My 1991 ford ranger 4x4

Well as with my other truck i haven't updated anyone on it in awhile but i also Haven't done much with it due to running out of money lol but i did do new headlights and taillights. The headlights are for an explorer so some of the adjustment screws didn't line up but i made them work the...
  15. That_4.0_ranger

my new FREE 1987 ranger 4x4

Well it has been too long since i updated yall on this pig but to be fair i just started messing with it Wednesday lol but i finally got it running relatively good and i finally got to take it for a spin. I haven't done the ring gear due to weather but once that's done this truck would be a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad