• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sureshot37745

1. BIGFOOT EDITION Ranger

anyone know about how many Bigfoot Edition Rangers were built and where you might find hard to find parts? such as the motors for the rear roll down window and the rear bumper and possibly the side stripe kit.
  2. 87 ranger runs terrible when wet

hey ya'll, i have a 87 ranger 4X4 with the 2.9 and 5 speed. my problem is that everytime it gets a little moisture in the air, be it rain or heavy fog, it will stutter and cut out around 2500 rpm. like its running out of gas or something. i replaced the coil, TFI module, cap, rotor, wires, fuel...
  3. ranger 4.0 swap?

i have a question about swapping in a 4.0 in an 87 bigfoot cruiser with a 2.9 and 5 speed. what would i need to do the swap? computer,engine,starter,etc... will my stock trans fit it? thanks for your help.
  4. 2.9 to 4.0 swap

hi all. was wondering if anyone had ever swapped in a 4.0 in place of a 2.9. i have a 5 speed but am not sure if it will bolt up to the 4.0 block. also what do i need as far as the computer and such. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad