• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by strangeranger

1. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

awesome man thanks to the both of you.. Ive read thru ur thread at least 3 times.. I always go back to it when i have questions. the pictures really help.. Great write up dude..
  2. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

you have the same setup?
  3. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

hey could you do me a favor? my wife is worried its gonna be to tall for her so could you measure the height of it? i guess measure at the bottom of the light or something
  4. dana 44 questions... (knuckle)

could i use axle shafts from a sploder? since they are 31 spline?
  5. dana 44 questions... (knuckle)

Well wat is the spline in the ranger 8.8? so i could use the posi up front tho right?
  6. dana 44 questions... (knuckle)

I have a dana 44 solid out of a EB and it came with drum brakes and I wanna put disc on it. I have a donor truck which is a 89 f150 that Im pulling the 302 tranny and x-case but it has independent up front. would that be a Dana 44? well im wondering if i could pull the knuckles off of it, and it...
  7. Hey everyone..

Hey everyone new to the site.. The name is Zack I live in Palmerton, PA and work in Bowmanstown,PA for a refactory company. I recently picked up a 93 Ranger Ext Cab. The kid that owned it before swap out the front end with a Jeep Dana 30 leaf spring setup, well when he was towing it home on a...
  8. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

Also wat shocks did you use? and wat brand of wheel adapters did you use?
  9. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

Thanks man. Im doing the same setup but Im also swapping in a 302 so I might not get the same lift cuz the weight of the motor. but we will see.
  10. my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

Can I have a up-close pic of the plate and wedge on the bottom of your front coils. How is that you got 9inch lift out of 5.5 and a 3/16 plate and 1/2 wedge?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad