• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Stormey

1. Leaking manual Transmission

I have an 2.3 88 ranger standard cab standard drive and i have a leak. it seems to be coming from the top some where and i was wondering if any one knew where it is coming from. :dunno: any input wwill be appricated this is my only means of transportation please help me.
  2. Driving w/o a dash

can i doi it is it dangerous. i dont want to take it out and then have to finish it the same day
  3. Wanting opinions

i want to put a liner down in my truck and some kind of sound deadener. any opinions.
  4. Fiberglassing

i want to learn how to use fiberglass starting with a box for a sound system and eventually a dash board any advice on where to start?:D
  5. RaceRangers Build

where did you get the ford decal
  6. Whats the lip? :icon_welder:

On the roof of my cab there is a metal lip on both sides above the door no bigger than maybe an eighth of an inch. Can i shave it does it have a purpose. its an 88 ranger std cab
  7. I want suggestions

i have an 88 ford ranger 2.3 2wd she is a lil rusty and needs some love i want to paint it that new f150 blue but i want to know what yall think the color or any suggestions. :annoyed: i never get feed back i would really like some though. :dntknw:
  8. Exhaust

hey i have a four banger and i kinda want to put an exhaust on it. i was thinking about the cherry bombs but i dont know what it would sound like. any suggestions comments are appreciated :icon_idea:
  9. Crazy idle with egr hooked up

i rebuilt my 88 rangers 4 banger and got it running and when i plugged up the egr vacum line to the valve it started to surge bad so i have the hose blocked off. replaced the egr valve hoping it would make a difference. never did:icon_confused:
  10. Opinions, suggestions, and replies plz

I am thinking about rhino lining the interior of my truck, has anyone done it and if so does it keep out noise heat and cold hows it look. :icon_bounceblue:
  11. Nobody replies to these things

I have been looking all over for pillar pods or cluster sets for my truck and cannt find anything does anyone know some sites or magazines that may have it. any fabrication ideas are also well appreciated. i own a 1988 ford ranger xlt standard cab 2wd 2.3 :dntknw:
  12. Rhino Lined

has anyone had their interior rhinolined if so i want to know if it is noisy in the cab and if it keeps the heat out.
  13. Header Confusion

i want to put an aftermarket header on, but on the exhaust manifold there is some kind of metal hosing. the headers dont have a place for to reinstall it. is it important? what does it do? Do i need it? :icon_confused:
  14. Need some help on intakes

hey im new here and i just bought an 88 ranger. i have looked into LMC and summit for air intake systems and found only air filters. should i make modifications or what any advise ??? :icon_confused::icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad