• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by stomper97

1. stomper97

5.0l swap with manual trans question

I recently lost my 4.0 and was considering a 5.0 swap but it needs to stay immisions legile so I wanted to use a explorer 5.0 I was wondering if the engine can function without the automatic because I way to keep a manual in the truck any help would be great Thanks Sean
  2. stomper97

need to change the trans

I recently had the truck stuck and the trans filled with mud then I had to drive it 1:30 min home cause the jeep I was with blew two ring gear bolts out the rear cover and he needed the trailer well I changed the fluid but the damage is done and now it wines real bad and is shifting like crap so...
  3. stomper97

ECU reprograming

Where can I get an explorer ECU reprogramed to match my trucks vin# and to work with a manual trans? So it passes emisions.
  4. stomper97

degree shim

dose any one know what degree shim skyjacker uses on 4inch leaf mine split in half
  5. stomper97

loud bang on down shifts

Hey I got a 97 mazda with a 5 speed in any gear when slowing down with the trans no breaks it sounds like the tranfer case chain slaping but the truck is in 2wheel drive with the hubs unlocked. When you down shift to 2nd after the clutch is out there is a bang from in the trans tunnel that sonds...
  6. stomper97

front tow hooks

not sure if this is the right forum but does anyone have a good idea for tow hook mounts on the front of a 97 with the crush frame also how do you reenforce the crush frame so you dont strech it
  7. stomper97

broken L/S hub

I have currently broke 2 left front manual locking hubs one was a warn hub that was 2 years old then I bought a set of mile marker hubs cause summit said they were stainless steel but they are not! the mile marker only lasted 2 times out. Dose any one els have this problem? balljoints are new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad