• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SRich

1. Ford Shop Service

Does anyone have a official Ford shop service manual for a 94 2.3 Lima?
  2. Electrical problems

Early this spring I skidded and took out a sign post, cracking my right head light. A few weeks later I had to drive all day in the rain filling that light with water. At that time that light went dim and my turn signals started glowing when the head lights were turned on. Occasionally I would...
  3. Has anyone tried alternate fluids in manual tranny?

I am wondering if anyone has tried running a different fluid in their manual transmission. I am doing heavy towing and I am curious if the atf provides sufficient lube. My brother's M-Benz manual tranny takes the same atf for light apps but if you are driving severely ie towing or hot rod it is...
  4. 9 inch brakes to 10 inch upgrade

I am switching from 9 inch drums to 10 inch drums. I have all the hardware and the axle but I do not have anything to match for installing the new hardware. Does any one have photos of a 93-97 brake set up so I can install my springs and auto-adjusters correctly?
  5. Frantz bypass oil filters

Has anyone installed a Frantz filter on their 2.3 liter? I am going to install one and I am wondering where connect the oil feed line to the engine.
  6. Frantz bypass oil filters

Has anyone out there installed a Frantz on their B2300. I am going to install one and I am wondering where connect the oil feed line to the engine.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad