• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by spacemanpan

1. 94 Ranger 4 L V 6 down for three months, need advice

My 94 Ranger started having clutch issues in January, and over time the clutch started slipping and would take time to engage in any gear, and underneath the passenger side it would feel hot and smell hot too. Also, when I hit a bump on the drivers side of the pickup, the engine would quit for a...
  2. LMC catalog for Rangers - Good or no ?

I just got the new LMC catalog of Ranger Parts, and with the exception of engines, short blocks and trannies, transfer cases and such, they seem to have almost everything a person could want to rebuild their Ranger to like new configuration/condition. I spent last night going thru the catalog...
  3. 1994 4l V6 4WD Ranger rebuild costs and needs to keep it alive and running.

I have a 1994 Ranger 4 liter V 6 "X" engine with Super Cab. I bought this pickup used in August 2003, and on the door sticker it says it was made in September 1993. It had 113,000 miles on it, and since then I've added 82,000 miles, and now have 194,000 on the odometer. I had the M50D...
  4. Why does the slave cylinder in M50D's suck ?

I've replaced the transmission that came with my 113,000 mile Ford Ranger 4WD pickup in 2006, and the transmission slave cylinder started going out last December, adn now is going to be needing replacement. This wet clutch is NOT one of Ford's better ideas, and I'm beginning to wonder if a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad