• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by snakedoctor99

1. snakedoctor99

83 351w h.o.

not as clean as id like it to be but not to bad for just some spare parts. It started as a 2wd 1983 ranger with a 2.3l and 4 spd tranny now has a 5.8l and a c4tranny still runnin a 7.5 rearend soon to swap out to 9in
  2. snakedoctor99

Homemade Floor Shifter

Hey guys just got my 351w and c4 tranny all situated in my 83 ranger. still got one thing left to do though gotta hook up a shifter of some sort. my truck was originally a standard and was wondering if anyone on here ever built their own floor shifter for this swap. thanks
  3. snakedoctor99

83 2.3l no spark

I got a 83 ranger that came with a 2.0l carbed stock but i just swapped in a 2.3l out of an 85 ranger. i kept the ignition system and the carb from the 2.0. the truck ran fine until one day i had it idling in the driveway and it just died. i tried to start it back up but i wasnt getting any...
  4. snakedoctor99

Timing marks

Hello all got a 83 2.3l that i'm currently in the process of doing a complete rebuild. was wondering if there was any other way to set the timing without the rear cover:icon_confused:. would get a new cover but i'm runnin on a limited budget. thanks
  5. snakedoctor99

f150 ranger hybrid

Hey I was just wondering if any body thinks it's possible to put 4x4 f150 axles tranny and a 302 motor into a 83 2wd ranger frame. I know it will require a lot of modding. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad